Permanent Make-Up by:
Services, pricing, descriptions:
– Powder Brow : Also known as Ombre Brows or Microshading, machine shading technique throughout the brow, can range from bold and structured to light and airy. Suitable for all skin types and clients especially those with an active lifestyle. Maintenance after Perfecting Session is recommended every 1-3 years.
– Combo Brow : Combination of Microbladed hair strokes with machine shading, a truly dimensional brow and Danii’s most requested service by clients. Great for clients with dry, normal, or combination skin. Recommended maintenance after Perfecting Session is every 1-2 years.
– Nano Strokes : Delicate hair strokes individually placed with a machine, the look of microblading but with better staying power! Great for most skin types. Recommended Maintenance after Perfecting session is every 1-2 years.
– Freckles : from just a few, to your full face, cosmetic tattooing can mimic the appearance of natural freckles giving you a fresh sun-kissed look year round.
– Beauty Marks : channel your inner Cindy with a delicately placed beauty mark above your lip, or anywhere else.
Promotional pricing November & December for brows:
– Powder & Ombré Brows $350-Combo & Nano Brows $450– Corrective brow work : consultation onlyBeauty Marks : $100 (shop min)Freckles: starting at $150Perfecting Session (touch-up)6-10 weeks : $15013 weeks – 7 months : $200After 7 months from initial service, possible perfecting sessions will be determined on a case-by-case basis and could be considered a completely new session by artist discretion.
Do not drink alcohol for at least 24 hours before your procedure.
Do not consume caffeine the day of your appointment.
If you have reference photos please feel free to bring these to your appointment to show your specialist.
Please make sure you eat something and are well hydrated before your appointment.
Do not work out the day of your appointment.
You cannot take any medications that can thin your blood (i.e. Asprin, Ibuprofen, Vitamin E) 48 hours before or immediately after your procedure.
No UV exposure 72 hours prior to your appointment.
If you need to shape your brows, please do so at least a week prior to your appointment.
Discontinue use of Fish Oil one week prior to your appointment.
No Botox, microdermabrasion, AHA, or glycolic acids for 4 weeks.
Discontinue using Retinol Products 30 days prior to your appointment.
No microneedling, chemical peels, retinol, or retin-a based prducts for 30 days.
No use of Accutane for 12 months.
If you are on your menstrual cycle please know you may experience pain differently than you normally would and be more sensitive. Even efficacy of numbing products can be negatively affected.
- Please follow these instructions to ensure proper healing and color retention.Please note that brows will appear darker and more bold for a few days after your initial session. Do not worry, this is temporary. Color will soften and will appear more natural as the healing progresses, we promise!It is normal to experience peeling of pigment. Fading or loss of pigment may occur during healing, in fact, it is expected, especially for your first session! Do not pick.
- 1-3 hours after your appointment rinse brows gently with unscented soap like Cetaphil or Dove. Please do not use antibacterial soap, these are harsh on the face and can pull cosmetic tattoo pigment.
- Remove all lymph using a circular motion with the pads of your finger tips.
- Dab the area completely dry with a clean, single-use paper towel (no tissues and nothing reusable as that will reintroduce bacteria to the tattoo and can leave behind small fibers causing irritation during healing).
- Apply a very small, rice grain amount of aftercare ointment to the entire brow area.
- Avoid getting the area wet for an additional 7 days other than normal required post-care cleansing. When showering, please keep your shower time to a minimum and do not spray your face. (It is ok if your face gets wet in general, but please do no saturate the brows).
- Follow these instructions 2-3 times per day. It is especially important to clean and apply aftercare upon waking and before going to bed.
- Dry skin clients may need to apply aftercare more often, Danii will discuss specific instructions with all clients individually based on their skin type.
- 7 days after your session continue to maintain healthy facial hygiene and continue to apply your aftercare ointment after washing your face or having a shower. DO NOT use any toners or exfoliators as part of your facial care routine.
- Avoid for 7-10 days:
- All activities involving excessive sweating.
- No hot or dry saunas.
- No pools, jacuzzis, or open bodies of water (lakes, rivers, oceans).
- Facials of any kind.
- Tweezing, waxing, or threading the brows.
- All makeup on the treated area.
- Avoid for 6 weeks:
- Picking, peeling, and/or scratching of the brows.
- All creams and serums other than aftercare ointment.
- Avoid for 30 days following initial session and perfecting session:
- Light therapies
- Laser or chemical treatments
- Retinol, Retin-A, Glycolic acids, or AHA (these should be avoided for the life of the brows in order to prevent premature fading).
- Fruit acids (Vitamin C treatments, serums)
- Microdermabrasion therapies
- Exfoliating services/products